Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm such a loser!!

So, I knew life with 2 kiddos would be a little busier. But I never thought I'd let my blog get so far behind!! Anyway... here is an update of our busy lives


  • We (Jared) is having a yard sale tomorrow.

  • We are doing "Dave Ramsey"... and one of us is enjoying it (hint found in the above bullet)

  • I have two weeks left in my official maternity leave... although I've never fully been on one!

  • Maclain has been CRUDDY sick for a week and now has double ear infections and asthmatic wheezing. Reid had double ear infections a few weeks ago!!

  • My nice strong fingernails I grew during pregnancy now are growing out fragile and thin like normal... literally like a quarter of an inch from my cuticle is way thinner than the rest! That amazes me!

  • Maclain is saving his money for a cool power rangers costume that's reversible.

  • Did I say we were doing Dave Ramsey?

  • Reid is having a good 5ish hour stretch and has gone up to 7 at night!!

  • My sweet little Reid is THREE months old today! Makes me tear up at the thought of how fast it's going!!

AND... what you mostly want... recent pictures! :)


















Hopefully I'll stay a tad more up to date on the HILARIOUS stuff that goes on here!! If I don't blog about it I forget it!


2 comments:

Joy said...

Love the update. Keep the pictures coming.
Aunt Joy

Heather said...

Those pictures are soooo sweet!!! I love that Maclain is saving his money. Austin has a savings account and has had one for a while but if you ask him what he is saving for he says "a car"!!! OK.... :)