Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A YUMMY Recipe!

Now that the "get togethers" are rolling in this time of year, I have recipes on the mind!! Here's one that I brought to Jared's Granny's birthday party this past Saturday and like always was a hit! Don't think about the ingredients... just make it and try it... you won't regret it! Seriously... many of you can't think about what's in it!!! You just have to mix it and try it!

Corn Salad

2 cans whole kernel sweet yellow corn, DRAINED
1/2 yellow(sweet) onion chopped
1 green bell pepper chopped
1 small bag of Real Bacon Bacon bits
2 cups shredded cheese
1 cup mayonaise
1 container of fresh grape tomatoes, chopped
1 bag chilli cheese corn chips

Trust me... try it...

Here's what to do!

Drain the corn and pour into mixing bowl. Add the onion, bellpepper, bacon, cheese, mayo and tomatoe and mix well. Keep chilled til ready to serve. Right before serving stir in the corn chips (If you're making way in advance, add the bacon and tomato last minute too). ENJOY.... then go back for seconds... I did! :)

2 comments:

Michele-Team Mom said...

Hey thanks. I want the cheese danish one too. I could get addicted to that stuff. You are so multi-talented it kinda makes me jealous!!

Joy said...

Yea! Thanks for the recipe. It is wonderful!