Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Reid's Newborn Session!

I FINALLY got Reid into the studio for some REAL pictures! :) It's SO much different with your own!! Several times over the last few days I've thought, "Maybe I'll just call and book a session somewhere"! :) BUT... now that I finally had the energy, and BOTH boys were clean and ready, I'm SO thankful I have a full studio at my disposal at any time! Here are a few of them... you can see the rest at http://www.lawsongallery.com/. Click to enter site, then clients, and the password is reid1.














4 comments:

Kim Lawson said...

Sweet, sweet pics!! Love the ones with Maclain! And Reid's lips are so pretty!!

Joy said...

Great pictures....so sweet!
Aunt Joy

Allison said...

precious! and those LIPS!!

Bradshaws said...

Great pictures! Where were you when my baby was born?!?! Oh yeah, you're in Alabama & I'm in SC!!! :-(