Friday, July 31, 2009

A few random pictures of the "Biggie"!

Here are a few random pictures of Reid... pretty much in reverse order, because, frankly... I hate how blogger uploads pictures!! I know I'm FOREVER behind in blogging... but, frankly between lack of sleep, chasing Maclain, holding Reid (he REALLY likes that), and going to every free kiddo activity I can cram in for Maclain this summer we have gone 90 to nothing! Reid usually does pretty good on the go, and Maclain USUALLY minds well, so we do lots of outings! Reid is 7 weeks now, and I have TONS of funny stories over these last 7 weeks. EVENTUALLY I'll get back to blogging about them all!



For now... here's an updated look at our newest bundle of sweetness and joy!!






Here's Reid (blue) with his buddy Whitt for a little play date! Okay... so it was more for their Mommy's and their big siblings, but as you can tell, they were doing something they enjoy as well! (By the way... I called Reid, Maclain in this description above and Whitt's Mommy just called and told me. MAN do I have mommy brain!! The description is fixed now, but I had to let you know the humor that transpired)!

Top view of Whitt and Reid!

Close up... I could just eat him up!!





Checking out the outfit that matches from head to toe... that doesn't happen very often!




Here's our first attempt for a nap in his actual bed (crib). It ended with Reid in my arms napping peacefully! :)



Again... I could just eat him up!!


His FIRST bottle!! He was a little less than 6 weeks old. He acted like it was no big deal, then nursed again about 2 1/2 hours later like nothing ever happened! :)




Just precious!!



Half grin... double chin!



Looks a tad laid back!


No comments: