Friday, January 30, 2009

Babies EVERYWHERE!!

I had spent over two years watching lady after lady, and what felt like EVERYONE I knew having babies when I couldn't get pregnant! I kept seeing my friends having babies and sharing the experience together. WELL... God has His plan, and boy does He know how to implement it just right!! There are so many reasons why now is so much better than any time before that we are finally expecting! Although I had tried hard during that time to stay positive, and never resentful, I had my moments in that department!! BUT, not only has God provided us our second little miracle, he's also giving me the chance to experience it with two very close friends (not to mention TONS of other ladies in my life right now)! Here is one of those close friends!

Heather has always been the backbone of most all of my friend's relationship. We're always SO glad to have her on our side! :) If Heather can't get the tough stuff taken care of, no one can. Example... we all went to the movies last weekend and when we found a group of ladies sitting in our reserved seats, she took care of it for us! :) Although she's our "tough one", she is SO deserving of her own little miracle! I won't get into the tear jerking details, and the last 14-15 years of ups and downs in her life, but Heather has time after time proven her strength and has made it through so much coming out more beautiful inside each time... the outside beauty is a given!

Here is Heather and her sweet family! While you're looking, say a prayer for Miss Amidy Cole awaiting inside.... it appears as though she's anxious to make her debut, but really needs to bake in her oven at least a couple more months!!!

Hang in there Amidy!!!! We can't wait to meet you, but like we had to do with big brother, we don't want to do that in the NICU!!!


1 comment:

Melissa McCutcheon said...

I love the pictures and the name!! Amidy is so awesome.