Friday, January 2, 2009

Notification!


On the Mike and Julliette show this morning they had a short segment were they were showing pics of celebrities and showing how to get their look for less… well… they showed a pic of Katie Holmes and her jeans (which happened to be $350) were TIGHT ROLLED!!!! That’s right!!! It’s comin’ back!!!!!!!


Just a note: She was wearing these with some pointy high heeled shoes (and in the pic I found above some cute little flats), so do not tight roll your jeans and then wear your old school Sebago’s or you will look out of style!!! :)


Enjoy, children of the 80's!!

4 comments:

Melissa McCutcheon said...

HAHAHAAHAHAAA!!! We HAVE to tell Mandi. She just stopped doing that, like, 2 years ago, I think.
This is freaking ridiculous and I'm not sure why we dressed like that, no matter what the style.

Kristi Carmon Huskey said...

LOL...
It's amazing how trends and fads come back around. I'm just waiting for the big hair to come back, haha! I'm not sure the Tight Roll look is good for anyone, any size!

April said...

NO NO NO!I don't care who she is, It is NOT coming back!!! By the way you would think that would be posted on my blog as a fashion no no!!!

Cassie said...

I agree girl! I don't care who you are... the look should never be resurrected... EVER!! :) Can you imagine what my big butt would look like in these things!!!????