Monday, January 19, 2009

Same Category!


These two little guys don't even know each other, but I'm putting their posts together! WHY?!? They DEFINITELY fit into the same category of clients! Their ages are 1, and 2. This typically means a tough job for me! BUT, I've been photographing one of these guys since they were born, and the other since very shortly after birth!! And, I must say, I have YET to have a tough session with either of them! Yes, they are much more active and mobile now, but are SO easy to get to smile, and so easy to bribe! :) They have truly been two of my easiest and most fun clients to work with! They are SUCH sweethearts, and I hope to photograph them both all the way up to their weddings... then their kiddos too! :)

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY and HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY!!! :)

No comments: