Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Conversations from Maclain's bedroom!

This is the THIRD night in a row that Maclain is procrastinating going to sleep! Here is the conversation that took place between him and Jared (Clain in his bedroom laying down, Jared in the living room on the couch).

M: “Hey, Daddy”
J: “Yes, buddy”
M: “I need strawmerry milk” (a.k.a strawberry milk)
J: “No, buddy, it’s nighttime”
M: “Hey, Daddy”
J: “Yes, buddy”
M: “I don’t feel good” (Clain said this while on his antibiotic months ago, which would get him a bedtime snack to soothe his tummy ache from the irritation… he hasn’t forgotten… so we knew what was coming)
J:”Where do you not feel good”
M:”I just not feel good in my tummy”
J:”I’m sorry buddy”
M:”I just need to come talk about it with you in there”!!!

SOOO many new phrases he’s using every day!!! It's SO adorable to hear him use "big people phrases", even when he's trying to be manipulative!! :)

No comments: