Thursday, December 18, 2008

Decorating for Christmas!


Here at the Lawson house Maclain's been "decorating for Christmas". He went in mine and Jared's bedroom tonight and started pulling all of the pillows off of the bed. We asked him what he was doing and he said "decorating for Christmas"! He's officially done now so I made sure to document it!!
ALSO... a quick baby update! Saturday I will be TWELVE weeks! A long awaited milestone!! I'm SO thankful and so blessed to have made it this far! God is truly amazing! We went to the doctor this morning for the 12 week check-up and we listened to the baby's heartbeat... which was 170! SO... everyone says "GIRL" now... but Maclain's heart rate was never below 160, so I just don't hold any faith in this old wive's tale!








1 comment:

Melissa McCutcheon said...

HAHAAAA!! Kids are hilarious. I like how he placed on under each window.