Sunday, December 21, 2008

Good thing I have a little one on the way!




I had the wonderful privilege of keeping my 8 week old nephew, Liam last night! My family was over for Christmas and I got to keep him behind until this afternoon! He slept great for me, and was SUCH a little angel... especially when I was holding him! :) I miss him terribly already and it's only been a few hours!! Anyway, if I didn't have a little bun in the oven, I would SURE be wanting one now! So much of Liam reminds me of Maclain when he was that little, but you just forget about it! I'm SO looking forward to meeting our little one... even as tired as I feel tonight! :)




Here are two incredibly sweet pictures... one of Liam, and one of Liam and Clain. I just wished I had my good camera on hand to capture them! It was upstairs... I was afraid the moment would pass before I got back down ready to go!




By the way... just in case you're wondering. Maclain was SO incredibly sweet with Liam and simply wanted to hang out right by him. It never bothered him for me to be giving Liam so much attention, but I just tried to incorporate Maclain whenever possible! He sure loves Liam (although he calls him Keller... his best buddy's little baby brother)! :)












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is precious!!