Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's Raining, It's pouring...

And Clain's laying beside me snoring... well, asleep at least! :)

I woke up this morning, needing to run about 50 errands in Decatur, but after spending ALL day in Huntsville yesterday running errands in the rain, I just couldn't do it!! When will I get everything done??!! I don't know! But I just couldn't drag me and Clain in and out of the rain today! SO... I've been working on the computer ALL day since about 7:30 this morning, and it has rained ALLLLLL day! Our neighbor's back yard looks like they have a beautiful pond, and the creek that runs behind our houses is the highest I've ever seen it, and is flowing as fast as I've ever seen it! This is the same creek that was practically dry this summer with just a lot of weeds! BUT, today, we have our own Priceville Water Sports teams practicing. Well, at least a man in a canoe and a lady in a kayak! It's crazy! Maclain and I were sitting on the couch, and I saw a BRIGHT yellow object out of the corner of my eye, and low and behold... A man in a canoe trucks right on by!!! I ran as fast as I could to get my point and shoot camera, and tried to take a picture, but it was on video!?! SO... I have this very short, shaky video clip! :)


I know it's been forever since I've posted and updated everyone, I'm just trying to stay afloat here... so the blog is the first to fall behind! After Christmas, things should be back to normal... whatever normal is?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No way!! Do you know who it was??
Lindsay