Friday, December 12, 2008

Tink!




WELL... our little man is in love with Tinkerbell. Not necessarily in the "want to be Tinkerbell" kind of way, but in the "I want to marry her" kind of way! He claims that Tinkerbell is his girlfriend! Considering if Maclain owned a Tinkerbell doll in any form, he would ride her around on his Lightning McQueen car, or hang her from his fishing pole, we aren't too worried... but... there's this ONE little thing! :) When I noticed that Tinkerbell had her very own movie, I thought it would be harmless to buy it for Maclain! Well, Maclain loved it, and watched it several times before moving on to something else, BUT, the Tink movie just HAPPENED to come with a PURPLE TINKERBELL BAG! He found it before I ever even realized why the box was so big!! SO, for several days he had to carry this purple bag around with him EVERYWHERE before it too "got old"! Thankfully... he used the bag to carry around Buzz Lightyear and Woody, but still, Jared's response was "did you HAVE to let him have the purple Tinkerbell bag??" :) It's since become obsolete in Maclain's world, and neither he nor I could tell you where it's at, but I ran across this picture which brought back the lovely memory of those few days! :)

1 comment:

hicksfamilycircus said...

Aww, too cute. It won't hurt him to have a little purple in his world. Maybe he'll have a little sister to give it to soon. We love Tink too but I don't think my girls want to marry her or anything! :) And thanks for the supportive comments you left for me.