Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We're "HOME"!
















WELL... we're finally half settled! We still have a long time before we have things decorated and cozy enough to make it feel like "home", but we're getting there!
Tonight is my first night with internet! We still don't have the wireless working but at least I can work again!!! OH... and post! :)
Life is good, but crazy. I feel great, but exhausted! :) Saturday I'll be 10 weeks pregnant, and I can't thank you all enough for the continued prayers you're sending our little one's way!
Here are a few pictures we took the night before we moved. Things still had to be cleaned (hence the dirty floors and mirrors and all the junk in the studio), but things were "done"!

2 comments:

Melissa McCutcheon said...

How exciting!! I'm still praying for you!

Anonymous said...

wow - the house looks great!! congrats!