Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Wishes....



TO ME!! :)

As of 1:00am this morning, I am officially 29! It only takes me a split second to look back at my 29 years to know HOW blessed I am and thankful I am for all that God has provided me, and all that he has pulled me through!!! I am not worthy, but forever grateful!

Thank you to all my friends and family who have already sent me lots of birthday wishes!!! I love you all, and am so thankful and blessed to know each and every one of you!!

Now... on to the celebration!!! :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Kim said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.Hope you have a good one. I love the pic of you guys!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love the picture.

Cross said...

Happy Birthday to me!!! That is so you!!! I love the picture! And I told Jared I'm liking the facial hair!! :-)

Cassie said...

THANKS, JANIE!!!! I'm not a fan of the facial hair!!! He didn't need any reinforcement!! :)

Kim Lawson said...

Happy birthday to you! Cha, Cha, Cha!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. And what happened to Jared's Hair?

Cassie said...

Jared bought clippers and cut his own hair really short... and at the same time decided to let his facial hair grow!!!! Trying to look different!!

Kristi Carmon Huskey said...

Happy Birthday Cassie!

I love the family photo, Maclain is my kinda man, always smiling and cheezing for the camera!

Bradshaws said...

I took that picture when you all were in South Carolina! :-)
Happy Belated Birthday Cassie!

Cassie said...

And, I SO thought of you guys when I was loading it!!! MISS YOU ALL!!