Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wisdom of a 3 Year Old!


This is absolutely astonishing.... although Maclain has no idea, and it's pure coincidental! It still cracks me up and floors me every time I think about it! This is a conversation between Maclain and Jared last night, and I'm pulling the text from Jared's Facebook page.

"While watching the Presidential News Conference tonight, I started thinking of all the things I needed to be doing rather than watch TV; then, it crossed my mind how in times past, people all across the country would sit quietly gathered around a radio, just to hear what the leader of our country had to say. So, I felt it important to inform Maclain of who was on TV, and how it was important to listen and pay attention... I tell Maclain to come sit with me and watch the President talk, to which he responded, "Who?" I repeat again... "the President is talking," to which Maclain asked "which one?" Well, of course there's only one, right? So, I simply reply "the President of the United States of America" (knowing good and well he would have no clue what I was meaning by that). He got a look on his face of intrigue, but confusion, and while partially squinting one eye, responded... "hmm.... that's gonna be expensive!"Little does he know how right he was!"

No comments: