Thursday, February 19, 2009

Reese is having a baby BROTHER!


One of my best friends, Courtney... whom we vacation with in the summers... is only about a week behind me in her pregnancy (another one of those blessings God gave me to share). She just found out Monday that she is having a baby boy!!! She was kind of hoping for a boy, but was thinking she was going to hear "girl"!!! I think it's taken a while to soak in that she is going to have herself a SWEET BABY BOY, but she is SO excited!! We had already arranged Reese and Maclain's marriage in the future, and were planning the same if she was going to have another girl with my baby boy... but we've decided instead they can just be the best man in each other's wedding!! :) I cannot wait to meet this precious little one... and of course take his picture! :)


Congratulations, big sister Reese!


P.S. Considering we are both due in early to mid July, we're skipping the beach trip this year!!! We hope to have some mountain pictures to share in the fall though!! :)

No comments: