Monday, February 2, 2009

We are having a......

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right!!! Maclain is going to have a baby brother... although he doesn't seem to really care! :)

I have an AWESOME friend with connections, and she set me up an ultrasound ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! That is THE best birthday present anyone could EVER give me!!! No one and nothing will ever top that... you can still do presents though... that's not what I was getting at!! :)

We are SOOOO excited, and a little thankful for the lack of financial strain in the clothing budget that is ahead!!! :) That really had me worried, because everyone kept saying it was going to be a girl! HA!! :)

Now onto the fun stuff...picking out a name and all the nursery stuff!!! There was a time in my life I didn't think I'd ever be able to do that again, so I'm going to soak it ALL up!!

8 comments:

Kim Lawson said...

Awwwww, a baby boy! Sweet!! Congrats!!!!

Angie said...

Congratulations, Cassie! And Jared and Maclain! I am a little disappointed - I am a mother of two girls and the friendship you develop with your girls as they grow older is awesome. Something I wish every mother could experience. But I am thankful, so thankful, that this little boy has made it to this point. You can tell he's a he. :) God is SO good! I know the thankful part on the clothing issue. I was the same way when I had Anna. Love you girl!

Cross said...

HELLO!!! I've been saying a boy all along. And don't forget Jax's prediction!! :-) You are going to love having all men in your house because you get treated like a QUEEN!!! Boys just love their Mommies SO MUCH!! Love ya lady!!!

Allison said...

Congrats, Cassie! You will love having two little boys! What a fun birthday surprise! Take care!

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele-Team Mom said...

As I said on Facebook. Congrats and Maclain will be a great big brother to his little bro.

Kristi Carmon Huskey said...

Congratulations! I agree that's an awesome birthday gift...hard to top Jared!! I'm so excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you. So amazing!

I've awarded you with an award on my blog. To pick it up, just visit my blog and follow the steps.