Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby Boy will be sleeping on...










We went to the doctor for our 24 week ultrasound today! Still a baby boy!!! He is doing great! I, however, am starting to show some signs of complications! Still mild at this point, but I just have to watch my salt, and rest as much as possible!! I did have to do my sugar test today... which is earlier than my first pregnancy, but I guess they are trying to catch things before they get bad!! I am now on a two week rotation to try and catch things early!! HOPEFULLY I can hold this little guy in until he can come out eating and breathing with NO help!!! That's my goal!!

Me and Maclain stopped by Burlington on the way home, because they had the bedding I loved on sale!!!! SO... here are some pictures of the comforter that came with the bedding set! I added some close ups so you can see the details! Cute, huh??

3 comments:

Melissa McCutcheon said...

This is VERY cute. I am excited to see pics of the whole setup!

Kim Lawson said...

I love the bedding! It is really cute!

Allison said...

Adorable! I love it. I will be thinking of you and hoping that little one stays in there as long as possible!