Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm getting SO excited!!





I've had a couple of newborn sessions this past week.... and more to come! Here are pictures from the first one! He was SO incredibly adorable, and it makes me SO excited about meeting my little man in a few months! Aren't newborn pictures the BEST! That incredible time goes by SO quickly, and those amazing little features fill out and change at the blink of an eye! I love it when moms are able to make sure this time is captured forever!!

Welcome to the world little Casen! You've got a great Mommy and Daddy that know how amazing you are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, adorable! I love the newborn pictures. They are probably my favorite. Just so precious and sweet. I know you are so excited. I can only imagine what great shots you are going to get of your little bundle! He is going to get the star treatment with the camera.

Melissa McCutcheon said...

Oh my goodness~! This is so sweet! You are a great photographer.