Monday, March 9, 2009

LOVE the new prop!





This sweet baby girl has been coming to me since she was a newbie, and I'm SO excited to start this process with her baby brother soon... who might very well already made his entrance into the world!! If he's anything like her, he too will bring so many blessings to each session... and just be a breeze to work with!

I bought this adorable little couch back in January, and finally got the perfect little client and outfit to test it out on! I tried to put Maclain on it for some test shots when it came in, but a little boy in camo, just didn't do it any justice!! :) I LOVE this couch!! And, doesn't this little cutie just bring the best out in it!!??

4 comments:

Melissa McCutcheon said...

The colors are perfect! She's a cutie.

Anonymous said...

The couch is adorable and so is the little lady!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That's the perfect couch for Sophia! ha ha! WE need to have her picture taken at your studio :) Even if it's next year (I'm not sure how much you are planning on working with the new baby)......

Lisa@saltandlightstudio said...

Hello!

I just came across you through Rachel's Blog - Sweet Angel Memories and wanted to stop in to say "Hello"

Your images are superb! You must dish on where you got the adorable pink and green kids couch - too fab!

BlogBaby