Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Check out those lips!



These two handsome young men, have got to have the best lips in the world! They pucker beautifully in pictures! :) These two sweet boys look pretty still in the picture, but these were definite kiddos I had to run after to capture the great shots today. I think I'm the only photographer they've done that with... it does sound like me to bring out the fun, right? :) I must say though, it was worth the moving and sweating to capture their gorgeous little expressions. Here's two of my favorite shots that show off those lips! TOO CUTE!


Thanks, Mom for hanging in there with me! You were a trooper as we all battled the heat! Your little ones are too precious!

1 comment:

Jessiblueyes said...

I love the pics!
They are wonderful!
I do not know what to pick!
We will be in touch.
They sure made an adventure of the Morresville territory! They are ALL boys!
Stinkers. They sure are adorable through the eyes of your camera lense!!!!