Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nathan's a SENIOR!




It's officially the Class of 2009 Senior Season! I had the chance to hang out with Nathan and his mom and brothers tuesday for his session. What made this session extra special, I taught Nathan when he was a freshman! I must say, if all of my students were like Nathan, it would have been even more difficult to leave my teaching job! This young man is going to be quite the success! Thanks Nathan for all your hard work... I wish you all the best!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for your blog on Nathan. As his mom that means so much to me. After reading it, it hit me that my baby is a SENIOR this year!! enjoy every day with yours, before you know it yours will be a SENIOR too! We had a ball taking the pictures with you and you having him in school made him open up and enjoy his senior pictures. Thank you again I need a good cry today!!

Anonymous said...

PS Thank you for taking out the BLUE stains on his hands!!!