Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Meet Callie's Man!


A couple of weeks ago, you all met Callie! Yesterday, I hung out with her and her boyfriend for a session. It SO reminded me of Jared and I in high school, and how sweet that love is at that age! My how time flies.... and I love my now sweet hubby even more!


Jeremy & Callie... keep doing the things that make the other happy, always be open and willing to discuss everything, and know that as the years go by, your commitment to each other may be stronger than your love for each other at times, but with the right work, you can make it through anything! Best wishes for lots of "smiley" times ahead!

1 comment:

laura said...

Hey Cassie-
Just wanted to let you know that the strappin, handsome and sweet young man with Callie is my wonderful nephew Jeremey. How sweet they look together. I love reading your blog. You do a great job!
Laura