Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fact or Fiction?



As I looked over the pictures from my session today, I thought about a show I once loved to watch in my late teen years. It was titled "Fact or Fiction". They narrated several stories, and you had to determine which were true, and which were fiction... all stories being hard to believe were true!


So... take a look at these images. Which do you believe truly encapsulates the session? These precious angels are as sweet as can be, and I'm proud to call them part of my church family. But, is it the sweet smiles, as they sit very still and look directly at the camera truly the events of the day. Or is it true that big sister (2 years) had a completely different agenda than to sit and smile for her photo shoot, and that baby sister (1 year) couldn't keep a bow in her hair for more than a split second, so it stayed in her hand? :) I have so many of both, it would be hard for you to decide... the camera's good at doing that... but the mom and I both know the true events of the day! :)


Thanks, Katie for all you do... your family is such an important part of our lives!

No comments: