Thursday, July 17, 2008

Couldn't wait any longer!

Well... everyone's doing it! That's right... every time I check my email it seems as though another friend or family member is sending me a link to their new blog. I guess it's my turn! :) I LOVE looking at everyone's pictures, and reading all their stories, and as we all know I love attention, so I would like my share at the story telling! :) I intend to use my blog as a way to share the never ending humorous stories of our little Maclain, and to share some of my favorite stories and pictures from my current sessions. I regularly have clients and pictures that I just fall in love with, and I need a way to share that info! :) I'll try to keep it updated... but again, as we all know... I can't make any promises on that one!! :)

3 comments:

Kim Lawson said...

Yea!! Glad you started the blog! I am going to start one for my photography very soon. Great beach pics!! Keep up the great work! Thanks for all your help, girl! You know you are my inspiration! :)

Bradshaws said...

YEAH CASSIE!!! It's about time! I can't wait to read all about what's going on in the life of the Lawson's!

Tberrys3 said...

Hi Cassie, this is a great idea! Love it! We love reading the adventures of McClain& his parents. :o) TOO CUTE! Thank you for your patience in working with our little Diva, your passion for your work really shows in the end product! They are all so special to us. Thanks for being a great friend and neighbor.
The Throneberrys
Mike, Chandler and Leighann