Wednesday, July 30, 2008

They don't come ANY CUTER!!!



This adorable little guy came for a visit when he was a newborn (even made a visit while still in mom's belly)... but now he's ONE! I truly feel that every child I photograph is adorable and cute... but then there comes along a little one like Kaden, and they take the cake! He was ALL smiles (I actually had to wait for some serious faces), and his little curls and gorgeous blue eyes leave nothing but falling in love with this little one! He has two amazing big sisters, so he had alot to live up to, but I think he is doing just fine!! Thanks Mr. Kaden for blessing my heart today!!

2 comments:

Gran said...

I LOVE this little guy - of course I am his "Gran". These 2 pictures are adorable. I can't wait until I see the rest of them!!!!!!!!!
Love you, Kaden. Gran

Bradshaws said...

I love this little boy's curls! How cute!