Friday, July 25, 2008

Tough Decisions Ahead!

I used to teach next door to the dad of these two cutie pies , and I first photographed them last summer after meeting their mom at a work shop (my last teaching duty) last summer. The first time I saw them, I couldn't get over how adorable they were! This is now my third session with the both of them, and I must say, big brother has ALWAYS been on top of his game! He is ready to pose and smile at the drop of a hat... and he has about the best knock knock jokes I've ever heard! :) Then there is baby sister. She has eyes that are captivating, and tiny little features that make her so angelic in front of the camera... but she hasn't always been so thrilled about getting her picture taken... until today! What started out with a comment about not wanting her picture taken turned into one of the cutest sessions I've ever had! She played it up for the camera beautifully! NOW... comes the hard part! I always narrow my images down to a reasonable amount for me to enhance, and a reasonable amount for the parents to pick from. BUT, I'm sorry Mom and Dad, but I may have to make it tough on you both! :) Here is a sneak peak!

P.S. I went through the pictures 3 times trying to pick out my faves!!! I'm still not 100% convinced! :)

Side Note: Tomorrow is my sweet, loving husbands birthday, so I'm kidnapping him for a quick getaway. SO... I'll be back next week! :)