Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Do you see it... Do you see it????


Check out the room upstairs! That's the sitting room of the studio!!!! It looks fairly small in the picture, but it's 9 ft wide... don't remember how long! Also, the wrong window is in at the moment, but that should be fixed soon! :) I'm so excited, I can't stand it! As soon as I can get pictures of the studio (when you can tell it's a room), I'll post it as well!


In just a few more months, all my sweet clients will have to come check out the new studio!!


I had two very humid and muggy sessions again today, but I got some great shots, so those will be up soon!

1 comment:

Bradshaws said...

Yeah Cassie! I'm SO happy for you! Having your very own studio will be awesome....oh and of course, having a new house will be too! :-) Congrats!!!