Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another Gorgeous Senior!

I know... you HAVE to be thinking I'm discriminating and only taking pictures of gorgeous seniors, but I promise... they just happen to all be gorgeous! This young lady is also one of the sweetest ones I've photographed! Her and her family have an AMAZING and beautiful home! It's a perfect place for portraits! I was so excited to have the privilege of shooting there today! Before I left, I told her mom to take a good look at my car... if she saw it driving around there again, just ignore it... and if she saw me getting in the pool, don't shoot I'm harmless! :) They are right along side the mountain in the middle of nowhere, and it literally felt like I was at a dream home from HGTV! :) Can you tell I'm a tad jealous!? BUT... I'm so happy for them, because you can tell they were so grateful to be there, and so willing to share the beauty of their home! What a great family!!!

SO... here's yet another gorgeous senior!!! Have I said how much I love my job?! :)

No comments: