Monday, September 22, 2008

Precious Little Guy!


This little man has been coming to me since he was a newborn! I am SOOO blessed to know him, because his Grandparents just happen to be my next door neighbors! He has the most incredible set of grandparents ever! They do so much for us, and I watch them give their time and talents to the church so selflessly! When it came time to decide whether or not we were going to move, we LITERALLY had them on the list of reasons why we didn't want to move! :( We didn't want to loose them as neighbors!!


Well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, because this young man has been nothing but SMILES and blessings since the first moment I met him! He is incredibly adorable, and has the best disposition!! I can't wait to continue to watch him grow!


No comments: