Monday, September 8, 2008

On the go...

I met these great clients back in April, and this time, Carter's mom introduced me to a new awesome location!! It was gorgeous here... but unfortunately today, VERY hot!! We were all yucky sweaty by the time we left, but we had plenty of laughs working up those sweats! Carter is right at two, and he is on the move! He wasn't too interested in hanging out with mom and dad and looking at the camera. There were WAY cooler things out there like rocks... sorry mom and dad! :) This is my favorite family pic of them... because of the scenery. I actually like their expressions better in another, but isn't this location gorgeous?! And, I picked the single pic of Carter because of the irony! After chasing him for about an hour, he decided to act like he was all laid back and chillin' for me! :) Too funny! I had a blast chasing Carter... I just love this handsome little guy!!

I just have to add (because I forgot to mention it), but his parents were AMAZING! Most parents loose their patience pretty quick when their kiddos aren't being "perfect" for the camera! They were amazing, and just perfect! They kept their cool, tried to make it all fun and games, and tried their hardest to get his attention with loud, fun words... although it didn't necessarily work as we'd like, they were just AWESOME! You guys can come along as my assistants any day!!! If I could hire someone like you two, my job would be ridiculously easy! :)

It is a little after 10pm... and I'm exhausted, but I had to give you guys a sneak peak... hopefully it'll ease your mind a tad, and let you know I got some great shots of your sweet little guy! Give Carter some "knucks" from the crazy lady with the camera!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots! The backround reminds me of Spirit Park in Muscle Shoals. Very pretty!

Kim Lawson said...

Gorgeous Cassie! The background is so pretty and that little guy's eyes are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love them! Carter definitely deserves some "knucks". :)