Monday, September 15, 2008

Precious little Landon!



Meet Landon and his cool big brother Ethan (Maclain calls him EEfin). You would be completely lost if I explained how all I know these two cuties now! BUT, Ethan's mom started coming to me about two years ago, and was one of my first clients I didn't know personally... well, like most of my returning clients, she's now a great friend of mine! Man how "EEfin" has grown! And now there's sweet Landon who has some killer eyes!! Get ready Mom... he's going to have the ladies lined up! They were too much fun this morning, and it was great getting caught up with their mom! We don't usually get a chance to chat without LOTS of other kiddos in our presence! :)


Here's a little preview, Mom! Thanks for being a great friend, and for trusting me to give you some great memories of your precious little ones!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Cassie for being you! You are a patient, fun and talented photographer. When the kids are wild and crazy, the mom is stressed- you are the calm in the storm. I wouldn't trust anyone else capturing my kids priceless moments and precious milestones.
-Ethan and Landon's mom

Anonymous said...

I can't describe how much I love the photos of my grandsons. What cutie pies!! Grammie loves you!!