Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sweetness or Mischievous?


By the look on this little guys face it could go either way!! I started photographing this young man when he was only 7 months old. He's now the big T-W-O! He has ALWAYS been a perfect little angel for me! He has the sweetest disposition, and he's all smiles! HOWEVER, his mom claims that he's quite the pro at kicking, biting, etc. his big brother!? I'm just not seeing it!!! BUT, looking deep into these little eyes, and with a quick glimpse of this sly grin, I think there may be a tad bit of mischievousness in there!! Luckily, I bring out the sweetness in him! :)


Thanks, Mom for blessing my day with your little one!!

1 comment:

hicksfamilycircus said...

Hey Mom has good taste!! Go Tigers.
And those are some of the most beautiful blue eyes I've seen on a boy!! It's just not fair sometimes!!