Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Melts my heart!

These two beauties and their fantastic family completely melt my heart every session! I did a session with the oldest last year when she turned two, and she immediately became one of my favorite clients ever! Then, little sister came along, and now there is some true competition for that title! :) It's so hard to explain, but mom's and those who love kids will understand. There are some children that come into our lives, and for some reason or another, they immediately find a special place in your heart! These two sweethearts have my heart! I could go on and on, dancing around this same thought and trying to explain what I mean... BUT, I think when you take a look at them, you might just know for yourself! TOO amazingly precious!

Thank you sweet family for being such a blessing in my life! Here's a sneak peak! I may never make up my mind picking through the others! :)








No comments: