Monday, September 15, 2008

Little Will!



I used to teach with this little guy's Mom. I still remember seeing her work like a champ all the way til he was born! Fast forward almost two years... Will has the absolute most gorgeous eyes! He's SO photogenic, and some of my favorite shots EVER are of him (he was the little baby on my clients page on the old website)! However... on this particular shoot, he was WAY more interested in the ducks and the water than me and the camera! :) We all did a lot of chasing this day! :) BUT, doesn't he still look the cutest in action!!?? If you can't tell, we ended the session in the splash pad! That's a great way to cool off after a muggy late afternoon!


Thanks Mom and Dad for trusting me to capture Mr. Will since he was itty bitty (speaking in age relation here)! And, Will, keep chasing those ducks! One day you'll catch one!

1 comment:

Kim Lawson said...

Love these pics Cassie!