Monday, September 29, 2008

I love this age!



I have a list of favorite ages to photograph. Now, there is ALWAYS an exception to the rule, BUT, usually my absolute favorite age is between 9 and 10 months. IF the kids are in a good mood, they usually are all personality, so easy to capture in the camera, AND they can't run away from you yet (usually)! Coming in a very close second, are newborns, seniors, AND the "tween" years! This young lady is exactly why! When I get the opportunity to work with someone this age I always have fun! They usually enjoy the session and I'm reminded how our youth at a young age have SO much to offer! They can be so witty and fun, and just great little spirits! I had so much fun working with this gorgeous young lady, and her sweet little brothers (they were quite handsome themselves)! What a blessing I get each and every day! Thank you Lord for all you do in my life, and for each and every special person you put in it!


Thanks, Mom for bringing your sweet kiddos to me, and Dad, sorry that your baby girl turned out looking older than she even is!! She sure is a cutie though!


No comments: