Saturday, September 6, 2008

Georgia Peach!

Long story short... (I know, you're thinking yeah right)!

YEARS ago, my dad worked with Janet (Dad was a correctional officer in a prison, and Janet a nurse)... Dad switches prisons, then both eventually retire! FAST FORWARD... Janet and her husband join our church, and after sitting beside each other in choir week after week (and lots of times on the same pew), she realizes who I am! FAST FORWARD... now Janet has an INCREDIBLY adorable and sweet grandson who live in Georgia! We finally coordinated a time he was up in AL, and I had a slot open! SO... WALLAH... here's the grandson I hear so much about, and found out today, it's all true! :) It was SUCH a blessing to hang out with him!!! Thanks Janet for letting me capture some sweet little memories of your precious little grandson!! Here's a sneak peak!

Now... see... that wasn't TOO bad lengthy! :)


No comments: