Thursday, September 4, 2008

Matt and Julie sittin' in a tree...

Seriously though... these two were such a joy to hang out with! I used to teach with Matt's mom (I just LOVE his mom), and I had the privilege of meeting these two this morning! Matt and Julie had to evacuate their homes in New Orleans because of Hurricane Gustav. Before they head back this weekend, I had the honor of shooting their engagement portraits! Some couples that I work with don't always have the sweetness, and love they're supposed to have for each other. These two are right on the mark... SO sweet! It was a pleasure meeting you both, and I wish you all the best on the adventure that's awaiting you! Have safe travels home... and ROLL TIDE! :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt and Julie...the perrrrfect couple. I love the photos. It is so appropriate that the photos were shot in Mooresville. Twelve years ago when the movie "Tom and Huck" was filmed in Mooresville, Matt was in the movie. He was one of Tom Sawyer's friends that helped him paint the fence. He was the only redhead! Boy does time fly! Matt and Julie have been so busy with wedding plans that I wasn't sure if they could find time to get these photos done. But thanks to "Gustav" we were able to schedule the shoot. Thank you Cassie for being so flexible with your schedule and helping them out. Matt and Julie are thrilled with the photos and so am I. Mother of the Groom, Mary Beth