Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Little Miss Taylor

Today was my very first session with Taylor, and she proved to be such a little diva doll! With 2 year olds, there is a very small window of time before they warm up to you. During this time they cooperate quite well. You don't get big grins... but they'll do just about anything. This time however is short lived. After that, it's a lot of convincing (bribing)! :) In true two year old form, I had my small window of time where I got some adorable shots. After that, I had to act like it was just the coolest thing ever to do what I was wanting her to! :) However... the WHOLE time, Taylor kept the cutest little expressions, and seemed to be having a blast! She has the SWEETEST little voice, and the SWEETEST little disposition! Before she headed out I was getting some sticky face loves (Taylor did so good she got TWO suckers)!! She is truly one special little blessing! Come back and hang out with me anytime Taylor! I'll always have suckers waiting!!

Taylor had warmed up at this point, but she was plenty calm for this sweet picture!

See this little diva... she already knows how to shave her legs!! (Don't worry... it is NOT a real razor... Mom put up ALL the razors for a while now though)!!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

She's a doll!
Aunt Joy