Thursday, August 7, 2008

Best Client Ever Award Goes To....


So... you all heard my pitiful little story about my pitiful little ear, and then I introduced Kimber to ya. Well, I didn't mention that I had never let on to Kimber and her dad that I wasn't feeling 100%. I try and be as up beat and fun as possible... especially with seniors so they feel comfortable and can really show me who they are. Well, when they read the story, I must have gotten some major sympathy points... that and Kimber's exactly how I explained her to be (gorgeous on the inside too)! Because.... drum roll.... I GOT FLOWERS! :) That's a rare occurence here at my house, so when I saw the lady in the forist van pull up, I SERIOUSLY thought, "She's got the wrong house"... and I SERIOUSLY was ready to say "No, that's not me"! HA! :) BUT... THEY'RE FOR ME!!! And, Kimber and family... they did the job! Getting flowers out of the blue for us ladies is like a big dose of happy medication! :) They put a smile on my face and lifted my spirits! I SO appreciate it! And, Kimber, add to your amazing list of awards the "Best Client Ever Award"! :)

Check out these beautiful, yellow, smile inducers here...