Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Check out these moves! :)

Yet again... we all think our children are talented, and again we caught proof on video!! I know... I'm on a roll. When I can do my job as normal I'll quit bragging on my child so much, and start bragging on your children again! :)

I was searching online trying to find some fall picture ideas, and I ran across a photographer's blog with the music in this clip. Check out what it did for Maclain!!

Side Note: ALL the dry wall is hung in the new house, and they will start mudding tomorrow!!!! The front brick and stone is almost done, but we're waiting on the rain to go away!! I'll have pictures soon!!!!


1 comment:

hicksfamilycircus said...

I'm so smiling. Looks like if he doesn't make it to the Olympics he could definitely make it on The next Best Dance Crew!! Love it.