Friday, August 29, 2008

My little man is turning three on Monday!! I am working today getting ready for his party which is tomorrow! It's been a LONG time since I've really decorated a cake (my past hobby), and today I can tell I'm pretty rusty! I'll have to post a picture of the final product... if it turns out... otherwise, off to Walmart for some cupcakes!! :) If you can't tell, we are doing a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse birthday party (this picture is the front of his invite)! After my in-laws took us to Disney World last spring, Maclain gets pretty excited about anything Disney! If you ever ask him "What's your favorite part", EVEN if you're talking about something else completely different, he answers "DISNEY WORLD"!!!!
I can't believe it's already been THREE years since the Lord blessed us with such an amazing love. Thank you, God for all the many blessings in my life... I'm especially thankful for the son you've intrusted us with!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cassie!!
I love the invites! How cute!!!! I'm also a total Disney LOVER! Good luck with the cake making ;-)