Sunday, August 24, 2008

My little talented man!

First... I must say... my computer is still fried! We are now down to re-installing the operating system, or just buying a new one... so further and further behind I get! Jared's working on it now, so I stole his computer, and I've got a minute to post a video I've wanted to post a couple weeks now! On to the story...



We all believe our own children are beyond talented, and are capable of success in just about anything! I've already proven that Maclain is going to be a great asset to our puppet ministry at church (see puppet man video), a great artist (remember the permanent marker and the legs), and most of all, he's going to be an amazing dad (you HAVE to remember him kissing on his stuffed animals and tucking them into bed). Well... we can now add to his list of future accomplishments, Olympic Gold Medalist in cycling. That's right... I can see it now! Check out his technique in this video! Here's the background story!



This was like the first or second night the Olympics were on, and Jared caught Maclain acting crazy (or so he thought). Upon further questioning, he realized he was riding his bicycle like the people on tv! Kids are SOOO creative!! Anyways... as you can see, he's already conditioning himself (don't make fun... we won't let him go outside and ride his real bike by himself, so he has to make do for now).



I must add a quick note... okay... nothing with me is quick... BUT, although Maclain is going to accomplish many things in his life, dressing himself is not necessarily one of them. To explain what he is wearing in the video... he WAS just wearing a t-shirt and diaper. BUT, he somehow got his pj pants on inside out, his pj top on inside out, and around his waist (these were his pj's from the night before), and he has his blue crocs on to match (EVERYTHING has to match these days). But... I'm thinking since cyclist only wear like speedos, he's going to be okay! :)

Before I go...
One MAJOR praise in the mean time......... I'm starting to hear some after a few LOUD pops in the ear!!!! Still have lots of fluid in that ear, but after being completely deaf for THREE weeks, the slightest bit of improvement feels amazing!!! Thanks to all of you who have checked up on me and prayed for me! :)




1 comment:

hicksfamilycircus said...

That is just too cute. Of coarse we all have talented kids. Just look at their talented parents!! Hate your computer is on the blink. We've been through that way to many times.