Friday, August 8, 2008

Check out this big boy!


As we approach the eve of the THIRD BIRTHDAY, I decided Maclain needed a big boy hair cut! His birthday is on the 1st (I'm going to post the invite I created soon... he's going to hate me for it one day). Anyways... his Aunt Tammy gave him a big boy haircut today, and this is the cute end result! Makes me want to cry, because other than his sweet chubby feet, there's nothing babyish left! :( I also wanted to cry when he wasn't the slightest bit cooperative trying to get this picture!!! :) We are off to shoot a wedding tomorrow, so I'll post images from that soon!


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is Maclain?!?! What have you done with that sweet little boy?!?! Well, this little boy looks sweet . . . but it can't be Maclain! He looks too old to be our little Maclain. Cassie, are you sure about this?

He looks real cute! It's just hard to see him growing up.

Love you all,
Mrs. Angie

Cassie said...

I know... it sad, but time! I hate to be the conformist here, but all his other little buddies have big boy hair cuts now... and have for a while... a long while! He was the last one with the crazy mom still wanting him to be a baby!! :) I fixed it this morning, and I like it way better... he looks SO handsome! :)