Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sprinkler Fun!

Maclain's first attempts at battling the sprinkler!



Getting more brave with Dad's help.


Still not sure about running through them!


Getting ready for another round of battle.


The aftermath! :)

I had bought Maclain a sprinkler about a month ago with the intention of breaking it out once he did better with the potty business! WELL... we are FINALLY making progress!!! We've had a couple of good days of quick runs to the bathroom... although not many successful ones... but it's much better than the child that was terrified of the potty just a week ago!!! He seriously doesn't take after me at all... I had NO fear as a child! :)



Anyways... after a yummy Rosie's takeout dinner, we broke open the new sprinkler (might I add, we have an older one, but he's scared of it). :) He was SO excited to run AROUND it... not brave enough to run through it... but he LOVED it! "Da" helped him overcome the fear of going through it, but as you can tell, he wasn't quite sure about it! There were some GREAT opportunities for some great shots, but it was getting way too dark for fast action pics. The ones I got are good enough, and the expressions are priceless!! :) I love my two sweet men!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How precious!!! CONGRATS to the big boy on taking interest in the potty!

I love your blog. Keep up the great work!