Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New House... coming along!

Today we got a call from the builder stating that we needed to do a final walk through with the electrician's work, because we are now ready for insulation and dry wall!!!!!! I'm WAY TOO excited! When I stopped by, I was even more excited to see the brick is now going up on the front of the house (there's only two guys bricking, but they are trucking right along), and we got our FRONT DOOR!! I fell in love with this door! :) Here are some pics at the current state! Just a few more months!




The brick is coming along, and the window is fixed!




Pre-Stained, but my favorite door! :)



The sitting area of the studio!!!



Here's the studio... ready for dry wall!!!

2 comments:

Kim Lawson said...

It looks AWESOME so far. And that door will be great for pics!! Can't wait to see the house when we come up in November!

hicksfamilycircus said...

I'm so excited for you. You'd think I was getting a new house!!!