Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Meet Kimber!

Okay... so before I talk about Kimber, I have to put a plug in about myself!! Yesterday while shooting this session, I was tripping all over the place, and bumping into things (I know... you're thinking, "what's new"?). BUT... it was more than normal! WELL... last night RIGHT as I was reaching to turn the TV off, and turn into my comfy bed for the night, the pain struck! There was a loud sizzle in my ear, and a HORRIBLE pain!! WELL... By the time 7am rolled around and Jared and Maclain were getting up, I was laying on the couch... still awake... still in pain!! I never made it more than a dozing off before I would hear loud pops, and feel LOTS of pain! ANYWAYS... off to the doctor this afternoon, and guess what. I have an EAR INFECTION! I'm almost 3o, and I have a yucky, draining. infected ear... what is up with that?! SO, the doctor sent me home with some meds to clear up the ears... and some to knock me out tonight! SO... before I show you these gorgeous pictures... you just have to know the pain I was in while editing them today (for my sympathy sake alone)... :)

Okay... enough about me! This is Miss Kimber, and yes, she does look like a beauty queen, and she is the real deal! Her latest big achievement in a Miss Teen competition set her up with a FULL PAID scholorship! CONGRATULATIONS! I must say, this young lady is definitely worth the investment. Although she's amazingly beautiful on the outside, she is just as unique and amazing on the inside! She has the whole world ahead of her, and I think she's ready to take it head on and she will make such a difference in those she comes in contact with along the way! And, I just have to add... her Dad came along for the session, and was such a trooper! He had to of received some major dad and hubby points for that one... hint, hint Kimber and mom! :) Thanks guys for letting me capture Kimber and the beauty you can see inside and out!





2 comments:

hicksfamilycircus said...

Oh My Gosh. Bless your heart. Will be thinking bout you.
And Kimber is beautiful!

Kim Lawson said...

Oh, Cassie, I didn't know! I've never had one, but I have seen plenty of people, yes 30 and over, in a lot of pain over ear infections! Hope they gave you some good pain meds!

And I agree, Kimber is beauty queen material!