Saturday, August 16, 2008

More Sisters!


So... I've known these two cuties for quite a while now! Their mom, Kristi, is a good friend of mine, plus I had the privilege of being their Sparks director in Awana at church! They are two sweet little ladies, and they photograph so well! NOW... I must add... I just love their mom, who I truly feel would do anything at all in this world for me... honestly... she's just one of those people... BUT when it comes to pictures... she makes me a nervous wreck! :) Kristi has a beautiful home, and has the "perfect" picture in her mind that she wants on the wall! She tries REALLY hard to let me in her head to see it too... and I'm trying! MAYBE we got close with this session, and with a little photoshopping we'll get it just right! If not, we will try, try again, and one day, I hope to give her that perfect picture, of her perfect little ones! :) Thanks Kristi for trusting me to try hard for you, and I appreciate your patience and your "sisterly love" for me! And, thanks girls for just being you! You're all a blessing to my family!

No comments: