Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Best Friend!

I had two sessions today... more pics to come on those, but Maclain had to be my assistant while testing my lights! He had JUST woken up from a nap, so he's in a t-shirt and a pull-up, and his hair is ALL over the place! BUT, when he had to get his picture made with his best friend Buzz, it ended up way too cute! :) I'm way behind on posting session pics, and I have a cute video of Maclain to put up, but weddings always get me way behind! I'm ALMOST caught up!

By the way... I'm STILL deaf, and I'm very frustrated with it! I've decided if I had a true handicap, that I would not be one that was a positive role model, and motivational speaker... I would definitely be the one that nobody wanted to be around, because I was a miserable person!! I go to the ENT Thursday, so maybe I'll get some results!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Handsome and sweet little man!
Aunt Joy