Friday, August 22, 2008

Just to vent...

SO... it's been Wednesday since I've posted a session... and that session was from MONDAY! I've had sessions everyday, but still no posts. The reason being... my work laptop (you know, that and my calendar are my brain) is completely on the fritz! Yes, I'm married to a computer engineer, but even he can't seem to get this one! All the local computer shops either say sadly "yes, we have some here we can't fix either", or they say "I can look at it but it will take a week to 10 days"! I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG! SO... I just keep shooting more and more session, I archive the pics to make sure I have a back-up, but can't do anything with them!! SO... before I head off to do MORE housework (only thing I can do between sessions these days), I had to vent, and explain why there are no new posts!!! I also realize just how much I REALLY LOVE my job... it's driving me insane not being able to throw myself into it each day!! That combined with the STILL deafness, I am not a happy person these days.

One GREAT thing! Yesterday, when I usually would be getting Maclain ready for a nap, we went and had a lunch date together instead! Maybe God's messing with my computer to get me to slow down?? I SO enjoyed my time with him. We get so caught up in work (which can easily follow me wherever I go with a laptop) we forget how long it's been since Maclain gets our complete undivided attention!!

So, for now, I'm off to fold clothes... not near as fun as editing, but I'll at least be caught up with something!!!

Have a great weekend... and I SO hope to get my hands on some picture editing soon!!!

1 comment:

Kim Lawson said...

I bet you are going bananas!! I hope it gets fixed soon!!